DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) registration is a mandatory process for any business or entity that wants to send bulk SMS messages to customers in India. Here’s a brief overview of the DLT registration process:
- Choose a DLT Operator: There are several DLT operators in India, such as Vodafone Idea, Jio, BSNL, MTNL and Airtel. Choose an operator that is convenient for you and register with them.
- Create an Account: Once you have chosen a DLT operator, go to their website and create an account. You will need to provide your business details, such as name, address, and contact details.
- Provide KYC Documents: After creating the account, you will need to provide KYC (Know Your Customer) documents, such as your Aadhaar card or PAN card, as proof of identity.
- Upload Documents: You will need to upload various documents, such as your business registration certificate, PAN card, and address proof.
- Register Headers and Templates: Once your account is verified, you will need to register your message headers and templates. Headers are the sender IDs that appear on your messages, while templates are the actual messages that you want to send.
- Consent Templates: You will also need to register consent templates, which are messages that seek customer consent to receive messages from you. This is a mandatory step to comply with TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) regulations.
- Verification and Approval: After submitting your documents, they will be verified by the DLT operator. Once approved, you will be able to start sending bulk SMS messages.
Today in this video, I’m going to show you Free DLT Registration Process, please watch for more details.
The DLT registration process may vary slightly depending on the DLT operator you choose. Some operators may charge a fee for registration, while others offer free registration.